PICK-UP ONLY. SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Five Wood Rye Whiskey
Five Wood Rye Whiskey celebrates the working men and women of the Riverboat era and today! This whiskey is WoodCraft™ finished with five kinds of wood for a complex and smooth experience neat, on the rocks or in cocktails.
The taste is of dried cherry, currant and honey with lots of dark spices.
- Five Wood Rye Whiskey is our salute to the working men and women who work hard – in factories, hospitals, restaurants, bars, distilleries, breweries, wineries, offices, and all the various service industries.
- Rye whiskey was the whiskey of the American colonies. George Washington distilled rye whiskey at Mount Vernon. In time, bourbon became the best selling American whiskey with rye being number two. Today, rye whiskey is growing rapidly.
- Because rye is such a big flavor, we decided to go even bigger, finishing it with five woods: American oak, European oak, maple wood, cherry wood and 200 year oak.
- A “sister” product of Five Wood Rye Whiskey that we also produce, Noble Oak Rye, received an earth shattering 97 point rating and selection one of the top 100 spirits in the Ultimate Spirits Challenge.
- Five Wood Rye Whiskey is crafted from 95% rye.
Dried cherry, currant and honey on the nose carry throughout, along with a cardamon, black pepper, vanilla, cherry cola and honey create a complex finish.
Connoisseurs love the results of Five Wood Rye Whiskey – awarding this product a Double Gold at the 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition and 94 points at the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge.
SAZERAC – Strong, swarthy, & spirit forward, this timeless Louisiana classic is always in style.
- 2 oz. Five Wood Rye Whiskey
- 1 tsp. Simple Syrup
- Absinthe Rinse
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
Rinse the inside of a rocks glass with a splash of absinthe or anise liqueur; dump the excess. In a heavy mixing glass filled with ice, measure out ingredients and stir thoroughly, until the glass is very cold. This cocktail can also be shaken, if desired. Strain into the prepared rocks glass. Express the oil from a lemon peel over the glass and discard. Serve it up, with no ice.
PAPER PLANE – A true delight! Vibrant, mysterious, and craveable, this unique blend is perfect for sunny days and electric nights.
- .75 oz. Five Wood Rye Whiskey
- .75 oz. Aperol
- .75 oz. Amaro Nonino
- .75 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Use fresh lemon juice always—bottled will not achieve the desired result. Shake hard and thoroughly, straining into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a lemon twist.
BIG CITY – A Fresher, Brighter Version of the Manhattan
- 2 oz. Five Wood Rye Whiskey
- .5 oz. dry vermouth (Dolin)
- .5 oz. Grand Marnier
First, combine all of the ingredients in a shaker. Next, add ice and shake for 12 seconds. Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with cherry.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 16 in|