Scroll down to view a list of open positions. To apply for any open positions, please visit our career portal.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Hillerich & Bradsby Co. does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you cannot complete an online application due to a disability, please do not hesitate to contact us to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process at 502-585-5226.
Hillerich & Bradsby Co. is committed to treating all candidates with dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and minorities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please do not hesitate to contact us to ask for accommodation or an alternative application process at 502-588-5226.
At Hillerich & Bradsby Co., we support a drug-free workplace. We require final candidates to complete a drug screen and background check. Any position offered to a candidate is contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and a background check.
Position: Part-Time Brand Ambassador
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Louisville, KY
Reports to: Barrel & Billets General Manager
Position Summary: Our Brand Ambassador is expected to be well versed in all front-line roles of Barrels & Billets. Coaching guests as they blend their own custom bourbon is the most important function of this role. Brans Ambassadors will also assist with operations (blending & bottling), serving and teaching at the teaching bar, running the register for bottle and merchandise sales, and leading consumer experience presentations. Brand Ambassadors must remain flexible and assist in any area of the experience at any time.
- Ensure world-class guest experience in every facet of bourbon blending attraction.
- Engage and coach guests as they enjoy the 40-minute video and create their custom bourbon.
- Blending and bottling of custom bourbon and other products.
- Serve and teach customers at the teaching bar.
- Lead consumer experience presentations and set up/and break down area.
- Ensures cleaning procedures and safety standards are upheld throughout the attraction.
- Ensures glasses, utensils, and serving areas remain clean.
- Handles sales transactions at the cash register.
- Ensures bar is well stocked throughout shift.
- Provide backup to all areas of Barrels & Billets. Cross-train in all areas to assist with daily tasks.
- Responsible for alerting the Manager or Assistant Manager of any system or equipment issues.
Other Duties: Work nights and weekends. Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum five years experience in the service industry and or hospitality
- Experience with retail sales and marketing
- Must have a professional appearance
- Knowledge of bourbon is beneficial but not required