Gift Dad a way for him to..
Create His Bourbon
HOW IT WORKS
Embark on a journey to the 1800s, the Golden Age of American Bourbon, from the comfort of your own home. The 1800s were a time when bourbon was customized to the tastes of each bourbon lover. Local barrel blenders would blend your bourbon whiskey to you taste preferences.
We believe everyone deserves their own whiskey and to make this possible we’ve gone to crazy lengths to make the process easy and a ton of fun!
1. LEARN Whiskey History
2. TASTE Six Award-Winning Bourbons
3. CREATE Your Bourbon
- Six 200ml bottles of bourbon for a total of 1.2 Liters (enough for four people to create their recipes and to make a couple drinks or cocktails of their Custom Bourbon).
- All materials for up to four people to enjoy including: blending placemats, tasting journals, blending cups and patent-pending blending ladles for four people.
- The experience is designed to go at your pace, normally taks groups 45 to 90 minutes to finish.
Fun & Easy 100% Guaranteed
To make the experience as easy as possible, we’ve created Single Wood Bourbons that are designed to be very different from one another. We also invented a patent-pending Blending Ladle that makes measuring your blend precise and easy. We also created a step-by-step process for blending your bourbon that ensures that no one feels stupid or gets lost. And, no stress – if you’re an expert you’re welcome to “go your own way.”
Success Guaranteed As You Blend from Six of the World’s Best Bourbons
Great raw materials ensure great success because 70% of the flavor of super-premium bourbon comes from the wood that it is aged / finished. During this experience, you will be using six world-class WoodCraft Finished bourbons:
- 200 Year Oak Bourbon: Rated a 92 in the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- European Oak Bourbon: Rated a 95 in the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- American Oak Bourbon: Rated an 89 in the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Cherry Wood Bourbon: Rated a 92 in the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Maple Wood Bourbon: Rated a 95 in the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Smoked Oak Bourbon: Rated a 92 in the 2018 Ultimate Spirits Challenge