PICK-UP ONLY. SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
J. Frederick Bourbon
J. Frederick Bourbon is our never ending quest to make the best spirit in the world! This means a fullness of flavor, a luscious mouth feel and a satisfying long finish.
The hard work that went into creating this product was rewarded when the Ultimate Spirit Challenge awarded J. Frederick a 95 rating and selected it as one of the best spirits in the world! Specifically, it was named as one of the Top 100 Spirits (one of just 12 Bourbons on the list).
- The brand name was an easy decision. The best spirit in the world deserved a branding that is equally epic. This product is crafted in honor of our founder, J. Frederick Hillerich, who immigrated to America from Germany on October 7, 1842.
- When J. Frederick moved to Louisville, he opened a wood shop, where some of their early products included wooden barrels for the growing bourbon industry.
- J. Frederick is crafted from a 36% rye straight bourbon.
Bitter Chocolate, Orange Peel, and Vanilla nose. A Palate of Earthy, Peppery Rye combines with Cherry, Caramel and Cocoa gives way to a long and supple finish
J. Frederick is a product that is most often drank neat or over ice. That said, it also makes for luxurious cocktails. Here are three of our favorites.
Charles Dickens Bourbon Smash
- 1 Orange Wedge
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 oz of Simple Syrup
- 2 oz of J. Frederick
Combine the orange, mint leaves and simple syrup in a shaker and muddle together. Next, add 2 oz of J. Frederick and shake for 12 seconds. Serve in a chilled coupe glass or in an old fashioned glass with fresh ice.
Prince of Wales Cocktail
- 2 oz of J. Frederick
- 1 tsp. of Simple Syrup
- 1 tsp. of Pineapple Juice
- Dash of Angostura or Brain Brew 1862 bitters
- 1 oz Sparkling Water or Champagne
Combine J. Frederick, syrup, juice and bitters in shaker. Shake the ingredients with ice for 12 seconds. Pour in glass with ice and finish with 1 oz of sparkling wine or champagne.
Paper Plane Cocktail
- .75 oz. J. Frederick
- .75 oz. Aperol
- .75 oz. Amaro Nonimo
- .75 oz. lemon juice
Combine ingredients in shaker and shake with ice for 12 seconds. Serve in a chilled coupe glass over fresh ice.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 16 in|