Introducing a One-Of-A-Kind
Cocktail Home Party Experience
Embark on an interactive home experience to learn cocktail history and discover how to customize four cocktails to your tastes.
1. LEARN COCKTAIL HISTORY
Up to four people will watch interactive experience video to learn cocktail fundamentals from the learnings of the author of the first cocktail book ever written, Professor Jerry Thomas.
2. DISCOVER YOUR OLD FASHIONED
Next, your group will learn how to create the world-famous Old Fashioned cocktail. You will step-by-step modify your cocktail to your tastes by changing the ALCOHOL LEVEL, SWEETNESS & WHISKEY.
3. LEARN COCKTAIL FUNDAMENTALS
After creating your Old Fashioned, you will create a Modern Old Fashioned, Mint Julep & a Whiskey Sour to YOUR tastes. You will end the experience knowing your preferences and can apply your learnings to other types of spirits.
HOW IT WORKS
- Learn Cocktail History with Interactive Video
- Taste & Create Your Custom Old Fashioned
- Learn Pro Tips & Begin Creating Three More Cocktails to Your Tastes
- Three Award-Winning Whiskeys
- 1862 Aromatic Bitters
- Tasting Mat & Handouts for Four People
- Four Master Blending Ladles
- Mixing Cups for For People
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- One Orange
Custom Cocktail Kit Front Label
Custom Cocktail Kit Back Label